Sunday, April 27, 2008

The letter to Wisely

Wisely.
I want to say thank you to you. When I had the problem with my housemate, you had accompanied me from time to time and accompany me to the dinner. But the worse think to make me avoid you is you don’t know how to hide yourself, I am very angry you always eat to me is want to show off that you eat with the pretty girl. This is what you admit in front of me. I hate the people friend with me is want to take the benefits from me. I know this is not the big reason for me to unlike you. The big matter make me hate you is you don’t know how to hide you weakness. I don’t like the people who less confident and not smart than me. You always borrow the assignment to copy from me and make the empty promise. I know you want act like very care on me but the way you use was wrong you find me and chat nothing and it was wasting my time actually and I realize that every time we meet you always keep talking about the boring topic and the worse think is you always talk the topic which want to show off how well you are but I am not blink I can know the real you base on your acting. I hate the people who want woo me but cheating on me. The way you woo the girl maybe can cheat the love from the secondary girl but not me. What I know since eating dinner with you for 1 month is actually you are cheating on me, you always make the empty promise, and you are not capable as you promote yourself. Every time with you it make me know that it is better believe myself than believe on you. It makes me have the feeling that cannot believe on you. Actually the way I use to choose boyfriend is based on the feeling. The requirement for me to choose a boyfriend are they need smarter than me, funny, talkative, romantic but realistic, their thinking more mature, adventures and confident. Anyway, all the best to you and hopefully you don’t want to use the way you use to woo me to woo another girl because it is out-of-date already. Have a nice day.

Queenie

No comments: